Nothing lifts your spirits like an all-time classic. Our Peach Cobbler is just that and full of juicy peaches surrounded by a flavorful filling. It’s one of our most popular desserts and is the perfect ending to any summertime meal. Just add butter and water; it’s so quick to make, it’s as easy as one, ‘fruit’, three!
Makes an 8×8 pan and serves nine.
You will need:
2 Tbl. water
6 Tbl. butter
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease an 8 x 8 pan.
2. Pour filling pouch into greased pan.
3. Sprinkle Cobbler Topping Mix over Peach mixture.
4. Sprinkle with 2 Tbl. Water. Melt butter and drizzle over cobbler.
5. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Cool slightly, serve with whipped cream or ice cream.